Saturday, August 18, 2012

On the Road Again

       The DVM Class of 2016 has survived orientation and the first week of vet school.   The 2015s have arrived and are feeling like they never left.  The 2014s have been launched into full Nomad mode.

       I have my first third year site visits itineraries set and now I am reviewing my travel gear and preparing to get traveling.  First stop was the Eddie Bauer Outlet in Camarillo.  They have some great travel gear at a price that typically beats regular travel stores.  Magellan's and TravelSmith are other favorite travel gear shops.  The TravelSmith Packing Center is a useful site for resources for the world traveler.  Check out the printable packing list.


   Join me on Pinterest and for my Products I Love for Travel Pinterest board.  

   Happy travels!
  DMcClureDVM Veterinary Nomad  8-18-12

No comments:

Post a Comment