Thursday, January 14, 2016

Because I am an Urban Nomad

       A walk down the 16th Street Mall still has that festive vibe in January  because I've never been downtown Denver during the Christmas season.  Holiday lights and evergreen garlands are still around while Christmas decorations were fast to disappear in California.  In fact, I don't think I have ever hit the ground running so hard before.  Happy New Year 2016 is a greeting that has been left in the dust. 
     Traveling in January has great rates from hotels since most folks are recovering from holidays and are not interested in tourism. This leaves us urban nomads with some extra options.  For example, the upgrade to a room with a mountain view could be $40 at other times, but now it's only $5.00.   Check out the pics.  Worth $5.00?  I think do, but I thought it was worth  $40 in July.
Morning View
Night View
Mountainview

No comments:

Post a Comment