Thursday, January 28, 2016

Crossing Trails Again

Robertos Taco Shop - N Las Vegas, NV, United States. Rolled taco
Roberto's Rolled Tacos

I enjoy traveling to the many site visits that are part of my job.  Meeting with students and with the preceptors are the primary function at each, but I try to add on other opportunities when traveling.  This week I was visiting WesternU students at The Scripps Research Institute.  After the official site visit I enjoyed reconnecting with my fellow alums from The Ohio State University over Robert's rolled tacos.  Deb works at Scripps now.  Rich is a retired cardio-vascular physiologist who is active developing a simulator to help surgeons learn about cardio-pulmonary by-pass, etc.  Three ex-Ohioan's enjoying the bright California su

No comments:

Post a Comment